Friday, June 02, 2006

i saved 15 minutes!

I’m so excited! I got to work in just under 30 minutes today. The normal commute of at least 45 minutes is now history; I have found the key to saving those 15 minutes of precious morning time. I just have to leave the house at 6am. No problem! Who knew that no one drives at 6am?!? I was even able to get in a small workout! Can you tell I am very excited? So what if my eyes are burning from sleep deprivation, and I managed to forget my carefully chosen outfit at home, I’m saving 15 minutes!

PS–Yes, I am fully aware that there is a slight edge to this that is verging on psychopathic, but don’t commit me yet; let’s just see how long my early morning commute lasts. I’m sure my 15-minute-savings-euphoria will wear out, I’m guessing about the same time as the caffeine.

No comments: