Wednesday, May 10, 2006

a room with a view

I’m recently at a new job, and it is amazing how quickly you learn the shortcomings of co-workers. I heard rumors of a certain Marketing person who is in his 50s, married with three kids, dating another 30-something Marketing person, obviously not his wife. I found this interesting because I frequently work with the 30MP, and had talked to her about her engagement to a man who is working in Australia right now. I’m guessing having a fiancé so far away is probably not the most ideal situation. I didn’t listen much to the rumors until I noticed last week that the engagement ring was gone. Hard to miss the rock she was packing. Earlier this week, our third-story window had the perfect vantage point to see MP50 and MP30 walking to MP50s car at lunchtime. I also learned that MP50 confided in a friend that he misses having romance in his life. The whole situation makes me very sad. That window has a view into a future I hope I never experience.

No comments: